As a club we offer 2 great ways to learn to Nordic Walk.....
1. Join a structured course where you get the opportunity to try before you commit.
These sessions cater for all ages and levels of fitness, and are led by qualified instructors.
- Thursday 20th August, 11.00 - 11.30 am, meeting in Stamford : Only 3 places remaining
- Can't make it? Please get in touch to discuss options
Cost: £50 per person
How it works: - You attend the first session, if you like it you like it you pay and complete the course. If you don't, you stop there at no cost.
- We provide the poles, you come dressed for the weather!
2. Book a private session: -This is a great way to get a truly personalised service to help you conquer your fitness goals. We agree a date, time and location . Cost: £40 per hour for one person, plus £10 for each additional person to a recommended maximum of four people.
Ready to book? Want more information? Interested in future dates?
Contact: Jo Douglas
Discover the benefits first hand
Try: We introduce you to the basics - if you like it you have the opportunity to continue on the course. If you don't, you stop here at no cost.
Go from strength to strength - Develop your Technique
Learn: These sessions are tailored to meet your needs and teach you to competently Nordic Walk and get the results you want from Nordic Walking.
Enjoy - Gain Experience & Refine your Technique on one of our weekly sessions
Walk: Put your new skills to use & enjoy a Nordic Walk with your Instructor on hand, to help you perfect your technique.
On completion of your course join our walks in: Rutland, Stamford, Harborough
Take in the beauty of this countryside in a safe and fun way, with a welcoming and social group of like-minded people . Explore new places, or perhaps revisit some from a different perspective. SEE WALKS