TWO great ways to learn to Nordic Walk ....
1. Join a structured course where you get the opportunity to try before you commit.
These sessions cater for all ages and levels of fitness, and are led by qualified instructors.
How it works: - You attend the first session, if you like it you like it you pay and complete the course. If you don't, you stop there at no cost.
Cost: £50 per person
Next Introductory session (course dates):
- Thursday 21st October, 12 noon, Ketton
- Saturday 23rd October, 9.30 am, Uppingham
Full details provided on enquiry.
Can't make the dates, or interested in a private session, please contact
2. Book a private session: -This is a great way to get a truly personalised service to help you conquer your fitness goals. We agree a date, time and location . Cost: £40 per hour for one person
We provide the poles, you come dressed for the weather!
On completion of your course join our walks in:
Rutland, Stamford, Harborough
Take in the beauty of this countryside in a safe and fun way, with a welcoming and social group of like-minded people . Explore new places, or perhaps revisit some from a different perspective.
Excited! Want to Nordic Walk?
- Book a 1:1 Personal Training Session
- Sign-up for a post-lockdown L2 Course
- Purchase a Gift Voucher
Contact: Jo Douglas
Discover the benefits first hand
Try: We introduce you to the basics - if you like it you have the opportunity to continue on the course. If you don't, you stop here at no cost.
Go from strength to strength - Develop your Technique
Learn: These sessions are tailored to meet your needs and teach you to competently Nordic Walk and get the results you want from Nordic Walking.
Enjoy - Gain Experience & Refine your Technique on one of our weekly sessions
Walk: Put your new skills to use & enjoy a Nordic Walk with your Instructor on hand, to help you perfect your technique.