TWO great ways to learn to Nordic Walk ....
1. Join a structured course where you get the opportunity to try before you commit.
These sessions cater for all ages and levels of fitness, and are led by qualified instructors.
Next Course/taster days:
- Saturday 14th August - Rutland (location tbc), 9.30 - 10.30 am
- Wednesday HITT Nordic Style 18th August, 2.30 - 3.30 pm
- Friday 21st August, Glen Park, Surfleet (Nr Boston, 10 - 11 am
- Wednesday 1st September - Rutland & Stamford locations 9.30 - 10.30 am
Can't make one of those dates, or interested in a private session, please call.
Cost: £50 per person
How it works: - You attend the first session, if you like it you like it you pay and complete the course. If you don't, you stop there at no cost.
2. Book a private session: -This is a great way to get a truly personalised service to help you conquer your fitness goals. We agree a date, time and location . Cost: £40 per hour for one person
We provide the poles, you come dressed for the weather!
On completion of your course join our walks in:
Rutland, Stamford, Harborough
Take in the beauty of this countryside in a safe and fun way, with a welcoming and social group of like-minded people . Explore new places, or perhaps revisit some from a different perspective.
Excited! Want to Nordic Walk?
- Book a 1:1 Personal Training Session
- Sign-up for a post-lockdown L2 Course
- Purchase a Gift Voucher
Contact: Jo Douglas
Discover the benefits first hand
Try: We introduce you to the basics - if you like it you have the opportunity to continue on the course. If you don't, you stop here at no cost.
Go from strength to strength - Develop your Technique
Learn: These sessions are tailored to meet your needs and teach you to competently Nordic Walk and get the results you want from Nordic Walking.
Enjoy - Gain Experience & Refine your Technique on one of our weekly sessions
Walk: Put your new skills to use & enjoy a Nordic Walk with your Instructor on hand, to help you perfect your technique.